For sensitive, redness-prone skin. The leaves and flowers in this cream are well-recognized in Chinese Medicine for their cooling (ie redness-reducing), healing and calming effects. They are combined with yin-supplementing, nourishing oils, with the gently regulating effects of rice and rosehip seed.
Water, Cacumis Sativus (Cucumber) Distillate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Stearate, Oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, Rose Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Matricaria Recutita Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Using a light but firm touch, smooth onto damo skin of face and throat after cleasing and as needed, Apply on top of other products. For use at bedtime, and during the day for maximum moisture and protection. Avoid eyes; Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Cucumber – qing gua – cooling, yin-tonifying.
- Mango – man guo – coolong, nourishing.
- Almond – xing ren – nourishing, supplementing.
- Rice – mi fan – harmonizing, qi-tonifying.
- Rosehip seed- jin ying zi – astringing, tonifying.
- Evening primrose – dai xiao cao – calming, yin-nourishing.
- Rose – mei gui hua – qi-tonifying, regenerating.
- Ginkgo biloba – yin xing – calming, astringing – centella – ji xue cao – cooling, regenerating.
- Chamomile – huabgchu ju – calming, regenrating.
- Rose – mei gua hua – qi-tonifying, nourishing.